Develop confidence in multiplication tables
- 32 fun tables learning games
- Student-led practice
- Set tables challenges for your class
- Target specific tables to individuals or groups of students
Develop number fluency
A good understanding of mutliplication tables, and the ability to recall them quickly, is an essential foundation for children’s learning. Those children with a strong grasp of tables are more confident in their calculations and tend to be more self-assured when learning new mathematical concepts.
Read our 1-page guide below to find out more about our tables tools.
Sumdog Tables Challenges
- Choose which tables you want children to practice, how many questions you want them to answer, and how long the challenge will run for.
- Students play their favorite game whilst focusing on your chosen tables. For every correct answer, they're rewarded with Sumdog coins!
- With our heatmap, you can quickly see where they're struggling and identify tables that need some extra practice.