Build math fluency through games-based practice
- Enjoy 32 fun and engaging math practice games
- Cover ALL essential skills with adaptive questions mapped to your standards
- Set personalised learning with our math diagnostic tool and stranded report
- Build your own or choose from ready-made informal tests
- Inspire friendly competition with our beloved math contests
- Use in-class or at home with students aged 5-14
Engage and motivate with Sumdog Math
A Sumdog Premium subscription unlocks over 30 games, entry to our temly contests, teacher tools, low-stakes tests and advanced reports. This enables you to:
- target fun and personalized math practice on specific skills
- easily identify gaps and misconceptions
- demonstrate students progress and plan next steps in your teaching.
Math practice tailored to each student
Our math diagnostic tool gives you a snapshot of students’ learning. It produces an easy-to-read, stranded report, aligned to your standards so you can quickly see each students’ strengths and areas for development. The tool then sets personalized questions for each students tailored to their needs, to develop their skills and keep them motivated.
We’ve developed a ready-made bank of low-stakes tests, supported by a grant from Nesta and the Department for Education’s R&D Programme, to help you evaluate what children have learned and assess where they may need some extra support – all whilst in the familiar environment of Sumdog!
With tests aligned to Common Core and state standards, Sumdog complements what you’re already teaching and saves you time.