See Sumdog in action!
Interested in seeing how Sumdog Maths works?
We've put together three short videos to show you how:
- You can use Sumdog to set targeted practice across the full primary maths curriculum
- Pupils enjoy the Sumdog platform with over 30 engaging games to play
- Our reports can help you quickly and easily identify gaps and inform next steps.
Fill out our short form to access our videos.
Ready to try Sumdog with your class?
- Set games-based practice that covers all areas of maths to support the learning in classroom.
- Track progress using our reporting tools to gather insights into your pupils' abilities.
- Motivate and reward pupils with competitions and coins.
- Take part in upcoming maths contests.
Get in touch to request a Sumdog Premium trial for your school or to book a live demo.
Engage and motivate
Over 30 single and multiplayer games for pupils to play, with new games added regularly.
Pinpoint areas to work on with the diagnostic and assessment tools, providing a snapshot of children’s progress.
Embed Sumdog into teaching and learning by assigning practice on specific skills for groups or individuals.